11 August, 2020

I'm back again

I was missing from the blog again. And I have many excuses, but they  not relevant. What is important, that I'm back to learning Japanese. Now I have time to listen to the NHK world lessons in Japanese. Now that I'm finished with the publication of 2011 lessons, I'm diving head first to the 2015 lessons. Now it looks much easier, because I'm filmier with the basic topics which covered in  the 2015 lessons.

Also I have finished  the "Human Japanese" app and moved to "Human Japanese intermediate". Now it contains more advanced topics and Kanji.

It's depressing to think about the JLPT test. It should take part in December, but I'm not sure that COVID-19 will allow it. Nevertheless, I should start practicing  previous exams fir the N5 level. Just in case the virus spread will die down until then.

Idiom of the Week: Cross Your Fingers:... - Mentor Language Institute |  Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment