29 August, 2019

It's been a while...

It's been a while since my last update. My Japanese learning also halted for a while now. I'm blaming the "24 hours a day" limitation for that. I'm just don't have enough time for all the things I want to get done.
My morning hours at work were committed to writing the posts for this blog. Now I use this time to analyze the orienteering maps I have archived for half a year.
My hour train rid a day, now devoted for reading books instead of learning Kanji.
My walk to the train ones was free for listening lessons practice, but now my husband's work changed and I walk with him.
At home there is always so much work  to do, that I'm not even considering to find time for my studies.

I must find other dead time to use for the Japanese learning, but currently it proves to be a little  difficult. Any suggestions?
I'm waiting for the moment to finish with the maps, to start updating the blog again...

No comments:

Post a Comment