24 September, 2021

JLPT here we go

I have finally found a time to go to the Japanese embassy to register for the JLPT test. It was on 10 of September. The date of the exam is 5 of December. And the registration ended in 14 of September. Why!? It's a good question, but knowing the Japanese, they need need a lot of time to prepare for anything and this exam is not an exception. 

This year I'll take the easiest exam N5. This time will be low on participants (blame COVID-19) but at least the test will be held. I still have time to prepare properly, but the two and a half months which left, not making me fill less stressed. Of course I have taken a course to prepare for the test. It included a lot of grammar, speech and listening practice and some kanji. but I still feel un prepared. Now, to get accustomed with the question types, I need to start practicing on the exams from previous years. And don't forget the kanji. It's going to be hellish 2.5 months. Wish me luck.

What Luck Really Means in Feng Shui (with Real Examples) - FengShuiNexus


No comments:

Post a Comment